A Conservative Educational Forum
American Liberty Forum is an educational forum designed to raise awareness and help citizens learn about how to get involved with local, state, and federal political issues. We offer regular monthly meetings and host authoritative speakers on a variety of topics. Learn More
One way to make a difference is to connect with your elected officials and your community to tell them what you believe about particular public policy issues. Our website is full of information about on how to do this. Learn More
In order to be an effective communicator and up to date on issues that we are facing in the nation, Texas, and local municipalities, take advantage of the resources available to educate yourself. Learn More
ACTION ALERTS: Ways To Make A Difference
Calling for Election Integrity: Send this letter to your State Reps or State Senators
Calling for Election Integrity: Withdrawal from Electronic Registration Information Center (ERIC), click here for complete Resolution
Calling for the indictment and prosecution of those involved with these “COVID CRIMES”, stating the following positions to protect the free and independent citizens of the State of Texas, click on each individual number for complete Resolution:
1) Gain of Function research must be banned in the State of Texas.
2) Physicians will determine their own treatment plan for their patients - not the government or government agencies.
3) Texas citizens will determine testing and treatment of their own health problems - not the government or government agencies.
4) No mandates will be tolerated for COVID vaccinations, testing, masking, or isolation/segregating.
5) The Medical Board and Pharmacy Board may not interfere with the above.
6) Consistent with the above items, I will call for the investigation and indictment of any individual, agency, or corporation found to be
(a) responsible for gain-of-function research resulting in SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19;
(b) interfering with physician practice of medicine;
(c) interfering with Texan citizens decision making as it relates to personal health care;
(d) and/or the mandating of any testing, treatments including vaccination, masking, or segregation of Texan citizens or their children
Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan
P.O. Box 2910
Austin, TX 78768
Your Script: Election Reform must include the following:
1) Transparent, audit-able elections with access to everything for forensic analysis , including ballots, machines, reports, databases, internal communications
2) Vote tabulation must be based only on the paper hand count
3) No federal jurisdiction in Texas elections
4) Clean, legitimate voter rolls and legitimate voter registration procedures
5) Only 3 days of early voting w/ no gap between EV and Election Day
6) No waivers by SOS, Courts, or Governor w/o legislation voted on by TX legislature.
- Legislative Priorities for the Texas 2021 Legislative Session
Require citizenship verification of each voter, and felony penalties for Election Code violations that threaten election integrity.
Restore the rights of individuals, organizations, and businesses, to exercise their sincerely held religious beliefs by prohibiting local ordinances, state laws, or executive orders that violate those rights.
Children and Gender Modification
Abolish the following practices for minors: intervention to prevent natural progression of puberty; administration of opposite sex hormones; and performance of any type of gender reassignment surgery.
Abolition of Abortion
Abolish abortion by ensuring the right to life and equal protection of the laws to all preborn children from the moment of fertilization.
Restore legal Texas firearms owners’ rights to carry them openly or concealed without a permit, while maintaining the option of a permit for reciprocity purposes.
All monuments or markers in our state shall be protected by law from being removed, defaced, destroyed, or otherwise dishonored. In particular, specific protection shall be given to the Alamo Cenotaph which shall not be removed from its current location off the Alamo Battlefield footprint.
School Choice for All
Empower parents and guardians to choose from public, private, charter, or homeschool options for their children’s education using tax credits or exemptions without government restraint or intrusion.
Ban Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying
Abolish all forms of taxpayer-funded lobbying.
American Liberty Forum
© COPYRIGHT 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The content of this website reflects the Judeo-Christian Worldview.
If images or content have inadvertently been taken from another site without proper acknowledgements/credits, contact email@example.com.